Friday, March 27, 2015

Michael is Still Alive and Here's a Quick Update to Prove It

Freelance Writing for Profit
Just a quick post to prove to ya’ll and the IRS that I am still alive. I was able to come up for a breath after nearly drowning in deadlines and while I was going through my morning routine I ran across this great post. It may be one of the simples articles ever and yet it’s chock full of some great freelance writing job board links. There were a couple sites that I had never heard of before and that is a bit surprising. You can never have too many freelance writing sites in the old toolbox.
Here’s the article. Enjoy!


Oh, by the way, if you have never heard of FlexJobs, you may want to check that site out as well, take a little tour, look at some freelance writing jobs and then drop it into your toolbox for safe keeping.

PS: Part 4 of A Day in the Life will be posted shortly. I promise.

2 comments :

Poorvi Studios said...

Your post is just outstanding! thanx for such a post,its really going great and great work.You have provided great knowledge.keep posting! Content Writing Services Bangalore.

Alex Milner said...

This is a very reliable post for the freelance writers and readers. I bet that the content in this post is going to work for the better. This post makes the readers and the writers very informed about the writing services and I can additionally refer the visitors to the Research Paper Citation Style writing website for reliable research help.